Tijuana Flats Kids Coloring Contest
Win A New Bicycle (5 Awarded)
“Design And Color Your Own Tijuana Flats Wall Mural” For Chances To Win!
Limit One (1) Entry Per Person Per Week
PLEASE DO NOT GIVE COMPLETED ENTRY FORM TO TIJUANA FLATS RESTAURANT PERSONNEL.
ENTRANT IS RESPONSIBLE TO SUBMIT ENTRY VIA MAIL.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Contest is open only to legal residents of Florida, Georgia, Indiana, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Virginia who are ages 12 and under. VOID IN ALL OTHER STATES AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW OR OTHERWISE RESTRICTED. Children of employees of Tijuana Flats (TJF Holding Company), its parent, affi liated companies, franchisees, advertising and promotion agencies, Just 4 Fun LLC., and entities involved in the design and operation of the contest and the immediate family (spouse and parents, siblings, children and their spouses) and members of the immediate household of such individuals are not eligible.
- Contest of Skill. THIS IS A CONTEST OF SKILL. WINNERS WILL BE SELECTED ON AN OBJECTIVE BASIS UNDER THE CRITERIA SET FORTH IN RULE 5
- Contest Period. The Contest is from 1/2/18 until 5/31/18.
- Entering The Contest. To enter the Contest, entrants must design and color an original Tijuana Flats Wall Mural Design and complete the Entry Form included on the Tijuana Flats – Kids Fun Menu Placemats, available at participating Tijuana Flats Restaurants in the above indicated states while supplies last. Some participating Tijuana Flats locations may deplete the Tijuana Flats – Kids Fun Menu Placemats before others. Entrants are to mail the completed Tijuana Flats Wall Mural Design and the Entry Form (or complete a separate 8.5” x 11.0” sheet of paper on which entrant will design and color a Tijuana Flats Wall Mural Design and also print entrant’s name, complete address (no PO Box), age, daytime phone number, and the name, email address, and signature of parent or legal guardian). All entries must be signed by a parent or legal guardian of entrant as consent for entry and agreement to Offi cial Rules to be valid. IF NOT SIGNED BY PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN, ENTRY IS NOT VALID AND WILL BE DISQUALIFIED. Complete your original coloring design and required information and mail entry to: “Tijuana Flats Wall Mural Coloring Contest”: 318 Sandy Springs Circle; Atlanta, GA 30328. All entries become the property of Tijuana Flats (TJF Holding Company). Receipt of entries will not be acknowledged. Proof of mailing an entry does not constitute proof of receipt of same or proof of entry. See Complete Offi cial Rules at participating Tijuana Flats restaurant locations or have your parent/legal guardian visit tijuanaflats.com. Entries must be postmarked by 5/31/18 and received by 6/7/18. Limit of one entry per person per week. If entering more than once, each colored Tijuana Flats Wall Mural Design must be accompanied by a completed Entry Form or 8.5” x 11.0” sheet of paper with all required information. Each entry must be original and different from other entries. Please do not submit the same colored Tijuana Flats Wall Mural Design when entering more than once. Multiple entries within a single week are prohibited and may void all entries made by the entrant. Each entry must be mailed separately. Only one entry per first class stamped envelope. No mechanical or photocopied entries permitted. All entries become the property of Tijuana Flats (TJF Holding Company).
- Selection Of Winners. On or about 6/14/18, a panel will judge all eligible entries. All eligible entries will be judged on creativity, originality, and association of the Coloring Design with the Tijuana Flats Manifesto: The “Anything Goes” Approach to Food, Hot Sauce & Life In General (that is, the core principles upon which the Tijuana Flats restaurant business is ) The judging panel will take into account the ages of entrants. In the unlikely event of a tie, an additional judge will evaluate the tied entries based on the above-indicated factors so as to determine the winner(s). The top five (5) entries received from all participating Tijuana Flats locations will be possible prize winners in the Coloring Contest. All decisions of the judges are final. A Bicycle will be shipped for delivery to Winner’s Address as provided with Entry. Bicycle assembly required.
- Prizes/Approximate Retail Value (ARV): (5) Grand Prizes-Boys or Girls Bicycle — $250.00/Each. Total ARV: $1,250.00
- Prize Restrictions: Prize may be subject to availability as to color, brand, and No cash or other prize substitution except by Sponsor at its sole discretion for a prize of comparable or greater value. Winner’s parent or legal guardian (and winner) will be solely responsible for any and all additional expenses in conjunction with claiming, acceptance, and use of prize, as well as for taxes on prize (if any). Prize will be awarded to winner’s parent or legal guardian on his/her behalf. Prize may not be transferred without Sponsor’s consent in its sole discretion. Prize may differ from prize images in Coloring Contest advertising at Tijuana Flats restaurant locations or elsewhere. Sponsor and its agents expressly disclaim any and all liability in conjunction therewith.
- Winner Notification. Parent or legal guardian of the Grand Prize winners (5) will be notified by a traceable form of delivery of Grand
- Affi davit of Eligibility and Releases: Parent or legal guardian of Grand Prize Winners are required to complete, sign and return, and have notarized within a 5 day period from receipt, an affi davit of eligibility, release of liability, and, except where prohibited, a publicity release (“affi davit”), including agreement to the posting of winning Coloring Contest entries on social media. Failure to return any document within the time specified in the prize notification or the return of any prize notification as undeliverable may cause a prize to be forfeited and awarded to an alternate
- Conditions of Participating: By participating, parents or legal guardians of the entrant agree (a) to these Offi cial Rules and to the decisions of Tijuana Flats (TJF Holding Company) and its agents and the judges, whose decisions shall be final in all respects, (b) Tijuana Flats (TJF Holding Company), Just 4 Fun LLC, affi liates and subsidiaries and their offi cers, directors, representatives, agents, franchisees, and employees are not responsible for any liability, injury, damage or loss of any kind that arises in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, in connection with the acceptance and use of any prize, or participation in this Contest (c) that none of the foregoing entities have made any warranty or representation, expressed or implied, relative to the prizes. THE ONLY WARRANTIES ON THE PRIZES ARE THOSE OF THE BICYCLE MANUFACTURER ITSELF; and (d) if entrant is a Winner, the winner’s first name and city will be posted on tijuanaflats.com and/or at Tijuana Flats locations. Tijuana Flats (TJF Holding Company) and its agents are not responsible for error, omission, interruption, deletion, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of entry materials or for technical, network, telephone, or any other failure which prevents receipt of entry information for any reason or for any entry/mail that is late, lost, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, delayed, damaged or postage due. Tijuana Flats (TJF Holding Company) reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, modify, or suspend contest in its entirety if the contest becomes corrupted or cannot be conducted in a fair and equitable manner at participating Tijuana Flats locations as originally intended as a result of any reasons beyond Sponsor’s control, including natural disaster or act of fraud; and in such an event, the judging panel will select winners from all eligible entries legitimately received prior to Tijuana Flats (TJF Holding Company) exercising its right to cancel, modify, or suspend the Contest. Notice of any cancellation, modification, or suspension will be posted on www.tijuanaflats.com and at participating Tijuana Flats locations. Tampering with the Contest and/or any violation of these Offi cial Rules will result in disqualification from the Contest. Sponsor and/or its Agent’s failure to enforce any provision of these Offi cial Rules in a given circumstance shall not constitute the waiver of such provision. Contest will be governed by and interpreted under the laws of the state of Florida without regard to conflict of law/choice of law principles. To the fullest extent permitted by law, entrant’s parent or legal guardian agrees that any dispute or claim regarding the Tijuana Flats Wall Mural Coloring Contest or these Offi cial Rules must be brought individually (NOT as part of a class action) in U.S. federal or state court in Orange County, Florida, with recovery being limited to one’s actual costs in participating in the Contest (if any) with all damages or other forms of recovery being expressly waived.
- Winners List. To obtain a listing of Grand Prize Winners, please mail a self-addressed stamped envelope on/after 6/30/18 to ‘Tijuana Flats Wall Mural Coloring Contest’ – Winners List: 318 Sandy Springs Circle, Atlanta, GA
- Tijuana Flats (TJF Holding Company) 2300 Maitland Center Parkway, Maitland, FL 32751.