— Tex-Mex Concept Will Be Located in the Summerville Marketplace —
ORLANDO, FL (March 17, 2016) – On Monday, March 21st, Tijuana Flats — known for its made-to-order, fresh, Tex-Mex fare and vibrant wall art, ceiling tiles and hot sauce bar — will open a location in Summerville, SC. Located at 1097 North Main Street, the new restaurant will employ 35-40 team members to include management, back of house and front of house employees. Summerville will be the fourth Tijuana Flats in South Carolina, accompanying two locations in Greenville and one in Columbia.
“We’re excited to join this community and contribute to the growth of Summerville. The city of Summerville continues to attract major brands and restaurants and we’re looking forward to being a part of the development,” said Camp Fitch, Chief Executive Officer.
Additionally, the location will feature energy-efficient equipment and environmentally friendly processes to include:
• Menus on recycled paper
• Energy efficient LED Lighting with an average life of 50K hours
• Environmentally friendly Energy Star rated tankless water heaters *Member of US Green
• Water saving toilets that meet the EPA WaterSense criteria
• Ceiling tile made with up to 55% recycled content
• Zero VOC paint, certified Greenguard Gold for low chemical emissions
• Low flow, water conserving faucets that meet the EPA WaterSense criteria
• Floor tile made with post and pre consumer recycled materials *Member of US Green
• E Solutions, energy efficient, eco-conscious walk in cooler condensers
• Energy Star rated steamer
• Occupancy sensors and time clocks are used to conserve energy throughout the restaurant
• Water saving Pre-Rinse unit
OPENING WEEK SPECIALS INCLUDE:
Mon. March 21: Half Off Burritos – 50% off any size burrito all day
Every Tuesday: Tijuana Tuesdaze – Two tacos, chips & a drink for $5.49
Wed. March 23: Local Hero Day – Public servants receive 50% off an entrée (police, firefighters, teachers, EMT and military, with valid ID)
Every Thursday: Throwback Thursdaze – Tijuana burrito, chips & a drink for $5.99
Fri. March 25: Rock Out Party – Live music from 6:00pm – 9:00pm & giveaways
Sat. March 26: Kids Eat Free – Receive one free kid’s meal with the purchase of any adult entrée for kids 12 & under
Sun. March 27: Closed for Easter
*Excludes fish tacos and specialty burritos. Additional charge for steak and carnitas.
Drink specials- 4:00 – 7:00pm weekdays including: Beer, Wine, & Sangria
The restaurant is 2,408 sq. ft. and has 86 interior dining seats and 16 outdoor patio seats. Guests can sample any of the 15 different hot sauces from the hot sauce bar. The wall mural, a staple at all Tijuana Flats but personalized to each location, displays Summerville’s slogan “Flower Town in the Pines” and depicts pine trees, the Arthur Ravenel Jr. Bridge and a girl enjoying a glass of sweet tea as a nod to the birth place of the beverage.
To view the Tijuana Flats menu and list of locations, visit www.tijuanaflats.com.