ORLANDO, FL (February 10, 2015) – On Monday, February 16th, Tijuana Flats, the home of the world famous hot sauce bar, will open its third location in Cary, NC. Located at 12102 Bradford Green Square, in Bradford Commons, this restaurant will employ 35-40 team members including management, front of the house, and back of the house employees. The new store will be the sixth Tijuana Flats in the Triangle.
“We are very fortunate to be opening our third location in Cary. We’re honored to be part of a community that is experiencing tremendous expansion and growth,” said Brad Kaemmer, Chief Executive Officer for Tijuana Flats.
- Menus on recycled paper
- Energy efficient LED Lighting with an average life of 50K hours
- Environmentally friendly Energy Star rated tankless water heaters *Member of US Green Building Council
- Water saving toilets that meet the EPA WaterSense criteria
- Ceiling tile made with up to 55% recycled content
- Zero VOC paint, certified Greenguard Gold for low chemical emissions
- Low flow, water conserving faucets that meet the EPA WaterSense criteria
- Floor tile made with post and pre consumer recycled materials *Member of US Green Building Council
- E Solutions, energy efficient, eco-conscious walk in cooler condensers
- Energy Star rated steamer
- Occupancy sensors and time clocks are used to conserve energy throughout the restaurant
- Water saving Pre-Rinse unit
The new Bradford Commons location will accommodate more than 80 interior seats, 20 patio seats and a takeout station with specified parking. Guests can sample any of the 15 different hot sauces on the hot sauce bar. The wall mural, unique to each Tijuana Flats gives a nod to the aviation history of North Carolina.