Tijuana Flats Launches New Signature Items with Announcement of Menu Updates
–NEW SIGNATURE ITEMS–
Tijuana Flats, famous for its fresh Tex-Mex food and anything goes atmosphere, launches an updated menu today, including new appetizer and entree options as well as three new signature burritos.
After testing at select Tijuana Flats locations over the past few months, the signature burritos, also known as “Big Bombinʼ Burritos,” are now a permanent addition to the fastcasual’s menu. They include:
- Bangin’ Chicken Burrito-Crispy chicken tossed in the restaurant’s own Smack My Ass Bangin’ Chicken sauce and loaded with grilled onions, green peppers, tomatoes cheese and ranch dressing
- Steak & Cheesy Burrito-The Tex-Mex version of the classic cheese steak. Seasoned steak with grilled onions and green peppers topped with mozzarella cheese
- Blackened Chicken Caesar Burrito – Blackened chicken and Romaine lettuce tossed with lite Caesar dressing and parmesan cheese and wrapped in a whole wheat tortilla
The updated menu also includes:
- Chips & Beefy Queso-the restaurant’s popular Queso mixed with fresh ground beef
- Rice Bowls-A large, whole wheat shell loaded with rice, black beans, grilled onions & green peppers, topped with tomatoes and green onions. Comes with a choice of filling and a side of salsa
- Tres Tacos-Now guests can add a third taco to the fan favorite Dos Tacos entree
Taking a further stance on its “always fresh” promise, the Tijuana Flats menu now lists entrees that equal 500 calories or less, when ordered at regular size, whole wheat & Power Lite (low-fat cheese & fat-free sour cream).
“For years, guests have been asking us to create original menu items outside of what we traditionally offer,” said Tijuana Flats owner, Brian Wheeler. “We are excited to launch these new items and look forward to hearing guestsʼ feedback on them.”